Important Christmas Information
Dear all families and Friends
The Christmas season is nearly upon us again and this year with the hard work of our activities team and all staff we are aiming to deliver many special events.
You will have heard on the news the cases and deaths from Covid are once again on the rise and we also hear of countries locking down and closing borders.
Without wishing to be a humbug may I draw your attention to some guidelines that we all need to follow in order to keep the home safe and Covid Free;
· Only bring in essential items that can be wiped before given to a loved one.
· Christmas presents to be clearly labelled and delivered to the home 48 hours prior to Christmas Eve
· Please no plants or flowers as they can’t be wiped.
· Always follow the homes rules
· LFD Tests must be taken on the day of your visit and registered online via NHS www.gov.uk/report-covid19-result our unique reference number is 10106771 failure to do this may result in your visit being cancelled, if you are unable to log your result please date and time your cartridge and bring it to your visit.
· Coats are to be left in reception and only wipeable items will be permitted to be bought in to the home.
· Visits will not be facilitated on Sundays, Christmas day, 27th December 28th December, New Years Day or Monday 3rd January 2022 except in exceptional circumstances.
· All visits must be booked in advance via the Activities team on 07932 629580
I cannot tell you how upsetting and time consuming it is for us when families and friends wish to be the “exception” to our guidelines. Our guidelines are in place to keep your loved ones safe.
We have no facility to accept visitors on Christmas Day but our activity staff are here Christmas Eve and Boxing Day and taking bookings for visits.
If we all work together, we will have the best chance of keeping Fairlight Covid Free.